Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-01.txt

On  5 Mar, Internet-Drafts%ietf.org@localhost wrote:
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Shell Working
> Group of the IETF.
>
> 	Title		: Generic Message Exchange Authentication For SSH
> 	Author(s)	: M. Forssen, F. Cusack
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-01.txt
> 	Pages		: 8
> 	Date		: 02-Mar-01
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-01.txt

This annuncement is only partly right. It version 02 which I recently
submitted not 01. The given link also points to the 01-version of the
draft rather than the 02. The new version of the draft I submitted can
be found at the following URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-02.txt

There has been no changes to the actual protocol defined by the draft.
Instead I have tried to clarified the language in several places and
added a coupld of small requirements (like that the server may only have
one oustanding request).

	/MaF