Re: Channel close logic, needs clarification?

Markus Friedl <markus.friedl%informatik.uni-erlangen.de@localhost> wrote:
> I think this is a typo. Is it really legal to send
> a SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE before a SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_EOF is sent?

I think Tatu meant `without', rather than `before': it's legal to
send SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE _without_ having received or sent EOF. It
is not legal to send EOF once you've done that.

Cheers,
Simon
--
Simon Tatham         What do we want?        ROT13!
<anakin%pobox.com@localhost>   When do we want it?     ABJ!