Re: issues

Mika Kojo writes:
> IPsec's IKE groups could be directly taken by SSH2, but even they
> don't get yet close the 256-bit limit (which requires the mentioned
> 13K-bit primes).

The current ssh prime is alreadu the ike-prime-2, thus the wg can
easily take the other groups from the
draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-modp-groups-01.txt if they want so.

I will not do anything to this issue, as I have completely lost
interest about the secure shell protocol because of the wg meeting
yesterday. I have already unsubscribed this mailing list.
--
kivinen%ssh.fi@localhost                               Work : +358 303 9870
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/