drafts appear to have been published; please review.

i haven't yet seen a draft announcement go out, but it looks like the
core drafts have been published.

My understanding is that the transport-layer draft missed the
publication deadline by a couple minutes, but the other three made it.

I'm going to look into putting the document which should have been
published up on another site for now since they four should be a
matched set.

I'm not going to start a formal last-call just yet, but expect one
shortly after this IETF meeting.

Folks should review the three revised drafts:

	draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-09.txt
	draft-ietf-secsh-connect-11.txt
	draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-11.txt

as if I had issued a last call on them.

Please send any issues with the documents to the working group list;
hopefully we can reach closure on these (finally?) and move on...

					- Bill