A future for the SSH File Transfer Protocol?

Hi everyone,

The "SSH File Transfer Protocol" draft has expired and I can find
no reference to SFTP in the mailing list archive since August. This
makes me wonder if there is anyone out there who still sees a future
for SFTP and is working on it.  Should there be a "SSH File Transfer
Protocol" or is "Securing FTP with TLS" (draft-murray-auth-ftp-ssl-08.txt)
the way forward?

I'd appreciate greatly if someone on this list that could fill me in on
past and present discussions on the subject or simply share their opinions!

Best regards,
//Mats

Mats Gustafsson
Ericsson Radio Systems
Email            : Mats.C.Gustafsson%era.ericsson.se@localhost
Visiting address : Dataringen 4, Linköping
Postal address   : Box 1248, SE-581 12 Linköping, Sweden
Telephone        : +46 13 28 4715
ECN #            : 868 4715