Core Drafts rev'd again

I've just resubmitted the core drafts again and got an auto reply
which contains the following:

> AS you may surmise, this is an extremly busy week. Be advised
> that it may take a number of days to process and announce your
> document. Our goal is to process and announce all valid
> Internet-Draft submissions by December 3, 2001 at the latest.

Bill are we having a meeting ?  If so which day is it going to be ?

Here are the things I think the wg needs to talk about:

	* Reach consensus that the 4 core drafts are now complete.
	* What to do, if anything, about port forwarding to support
	  bind to 0 requests.
	* SFTP - in particular the recent list discussion topic on
		 user identifiers.
	* GSS drafts status update (assuming the authors are there).
	* Fingerprint draft status (assuming the authors are there).
		Will the draft be updated to allow SHA and/or MD5
		as per the suggestion at a previous meeting ?
	* Creating a new draft for agent forwarding.
	* Review our WG goals and milestones.

--
Darren J Moffat