Re: Missing words in transport draft?

Wes Griffin wrote:

I was just reading the transport draft and noticed what I think is a
missing "session identifier" in section 5.2 where the lone comma is:

these.  The exchange hash H from the first key exchange is
additionally used as the , which is a unique identifier for this
connection.  It is used by authentication methods as a part of the

Yep that should indeed say "session identifier". It was missing because
the doc sources that I started with had this surrounded by <it></it>
for some reason, as a result the xml2rfc program ignores it because it
doesn't understand the <it> tag, oops.

I'll have to wait until after the SLC IETF meeting before reissuing the
draft - it will also be good to wait until the 18th anyway for any issues resulting from last call.

--
Darren J Moffat