Re: summary of Secure Shell (secsh) meeting at ietf52

and protecting, for example, the ssh keys describing my routers
is something I would consider high priority to store in my zone.

In a world where google can keep 9,610 hits on "rodney thayer"
I find it difficult to get excited about the cost of storing the
ssh keys for my routing infrastructure servers, for example.

But, the SSH-specific point, if there's consensus, is that there
is a application user need for this, and that is the thing the DNSEXT
group was asking for.