Re: Comment on drafts in last call

Markus,

My apology for not responding sooner, but my day job and the holidays
intervened.

This message is a formal ruling by the working group chair.

The working group has rough consensus that the documents and protocol
should continue to be named "SSH".

The proposal you made was made once before; at the time, the working
group soundly rejected the proposed rename.  It is therefore not
appropriate to re-open the issue of the protocol name at this time.

					- Bill