Re: scp2 vs sftp ?

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know any document defining scp2.  Apparently, it is not described
> either in IETF or ssh.com website. As I understand it, scp2 is a truncated sftp
> client, but what is exactly take out from sftp?  If we want implement scp2, what
> are the features that we need to support?
>
> Thanks,
> Yong

scp2 I believe is simply rcp protocol over SSHv2.

 Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer      C-Kermit 8.0 available now!!!
 The Kermit Project @ Columbia University   includes Telnet, FTP and HTTP
 http://www.kermit-project.org/             secured with Kerberos, SRP, and
 kermit-support%columbia.edu@localhost                OpenSSL. Interfaces with OpenSSH