Core draft last call update.

The two drafts we were waiting for have emerged from the queue (and,
at least for me, were identical to the files Darren mailed to this
list); I'm accordingly revising the last call notice:

A Working Group Last Call began on 1 March 2002 and will end on 12 March
2002 for the following four drafts:

	draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-12.txt
	draft-ietf-secsh-connect-15.txt
	draft-ietf-secsh-transport-13.txt
	draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-15.txt

I believe that these documents likely the current consensus of the
working group and should be submitted to the IESG for consideration
for publication as Proposed Standards.

Comments regarding the content of these documents should be sent to
the working group mailing list, <ietf-ssh%netbsd.org@localhost>.  If you believe
a change to a document is necessary, please include revised wording
along with your comment.

This Last Call period extends until 12 March 2002.

Issues raised so far:

 - Wei Dai: plaintext-guess-verification attack possible against CBC
based symmetric encryption modes.

Proposed resolution: WG does not see this as a serious issue but will pursue
other encryption modes; no document change necessary at this stage.

 - XXX: existing text regarding certificates needs still more
   wordsmithing.

Proposed resolution: during the previous last call, the WG concluded
that certificate handling should be be described in a separate
document.  When that document exists, it can supply any necessary
clarifications; there's correspondingly no need to respin the core
drafts at this time.

					- Bill