Re: Please review draft-ietf-secsh-agent-00.txt

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 06:55:30PM -0500, Bill Sommerfeld wrote:
> I'd like the working group to review draft-ietf-secsh-agent-00.txt in
> detail before the next IETF meeting (next week) so we can get an idea
> of how much work it needs and how close it is to done.

Hmm.  When it was sent out I thougth there had been an error.  it seems
a bit light on details compared to the information that was mentioned
on the list in January.

i.e. draft-ietf-secsh-agent-00.txt only contains any info on page 3 (out
of 5),  and even that seems to just be intoductory text.

Are those 8 paragraphs what you want reviewed?

DF