Re: send me agenda items for Monday's meeting..

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Bill Sommerfeld wrote:
> If there's something else you want on the agenda, let me know..

Perhaps the proposed new draft that goes into detail with x509 PKI
authentication (of both servers and users). I am not attending the meeting
but am interested in helping out writing the draft. Especially if we get
consensus in the earlier discussions of formats et.c. implementations
wouldn't be too hard to do, we've got the code in place, OpenSSH have
OpenSSL and SSH Inc allready have an implementation AFAIK, I don't know
the status with Vandyke? (interoperable implementations in existance would
of course help the discussion about how it should be specified :-).

Cheers,

/Mats