Re: SSH2 Encrypted Private Key

> there is no common format for private keys.
> (and you don't need it if you wnat to implement ssh2).

Well, this is a problem when creating a personal key, and you want to keep the key across several applications. As far as I can see, ssh.com's private ssh2-key is propriatary. OpenSSH's keys is just poorly documented (and I guess its only available in sourcecodes), or badly referenced.

And, I will regret it if I invent my own format. :P

// Benjamin