RE: closing a channel

> Hi, is it allowed to send an EXTENDED data
> message after sending an EOF message?
> Is extended data considered channel data?

Much like a black man is still a man, and a brown cow is still a cow, I
would think that extended data is still data - especially since data and
extended data consume the same window. This should be no issue.

However, I think the draft should be more clear about how EOF relates to
channel requests. It doesn't say anything about whether requests and

In the current implementations, there probably isn't a channel request that
it would make sense sending after EOF has been sent. But in general, there
might be applications where this could be reasonable, e.g. if the channel
request results in only a request response and doesn't cause any data to be
sent in either direction.

Does the draft allow channel requests and responses to be sent after EOF or
not?