Draft authors' comments on EOF? (Was: RE: closing a channel)

Ylonen, Kivinen, Saarinen, Rinne, Lehtinen - you are the authors of the SSH
Connection Protocol draft. What do you think? Will you augment the draft
with a more concise specification of what EOF means and what it doesn't?

Especially with regard to the following:

- Is EOF just a hint or not? (I hope it's not.)

- Does it apply to extended data or not? (I hope it does.)

- How does it relate to channel requests and responses? What about window
adjustment messages? Are any of these allowed to be sent after EOF?

Thanks,

denis