SSH2 command line options, automating

We at Enterasys Networks are implementing the SSH Server  in a network switch.

I want to, on the client side, develop an automated script, to login to the SSH Server(our switch), then
logout. I want the script to continuously login and out.

We are currently using SSH Secure SHell Client from www.ssh.com.

To login to the switch, from the command line, I manually perform the following:
ssh2   -l <username> <ip>
I get prompted for the password.
Is there a way to automate this?

We also have client software SecureCRT from www.vanDyke.com.