Re: Last Call: SSH Protocol Architecture to Proposed Standard

So, as I understand it, the 30-49 and 60-79 subranges are specifically
for use by whatever key exchange or auth method gets negotiated.  A
protocol change which would add a new message number would almost
certainly require a new key exchange or authentication exchange
identifier string -- we might just want to codify that, and have the
the registry describe the ranges as as "For use by the negotiated {key
exchange, auth} method" and leave it as that.

This would result in less work for IANA, of course..

				- Bill