New version of sftp document submitted...

I've submitted a new version of the sftp
draft.

Changes vs. last draft-draft are:

- clarify handling of large read requests by
  the server.  (As implied by section on packets,
  server may not handle packets larger than 34K).

- clarify usage of stderr by server.  (In practice,
  servers already either intentionaly or unintentionally
  send errors / warnings / debug information over stderr.)

- Add SSH_FX_NO_MEDIA error.

- Remove the case extension until we can find consensus.

Joseph