Re: Newer Rev of Section 11 - was: Re: IESG feedback on core drafts.

On Monday, Apr 7, 2003, at 20:50 America/Montreal, Bill Sommerfeld wrote:
Thanks for your edits.

This thread seems to have died down.  Are we done yet?

No.

	Chris's text ignored a bunch of my questions/inputs.  I'd
really like to see those addressed.

	In some cases, it is a matter of editing the text to be more
clear/precise.  In other cases, it might be a matter of either deleting
a poorly justified claim or justifying the claim more clearly (ideally
via a citation to some paper in the published literature that supports
the claim).  I'm open to hearing about some other proposed resolution
of those items, if such exists.

	The open issues need to be resolved in some deliberate manner,
IMHO.

Ran
rja%extremenetworks.com@localhost