Re: I-D ACTION:draft-weber-secsh-pkalg-none-00.txt

I have thought that the gss keyex spec should allow the server to send
its public host keys (as opposed to one public host key).

I think that would be the right thing to do and the right fix.  I don't
mind this none keyex too much though and it may be the easiest way to
resolve your problem.

Cheers,

Nico