Re: SSH_MSG_KEXGSS_HOSTKEY (was: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-weber-secsh-pkalg-none-00.txt)

This is your working group chair speaking.

The sudden jump to discussion of problems with gss negotiation to the
overall ssh protocol architecture has gone way faster than I could
follow it in detail.  We've skipped from a statement of the problem
directly to discussing fundamental structural changes to ssh...

So, I'd like to call for a general moratorium on such proposals until
such time as we have a clear statement of why anything NEEDS to be
changed, and a clear understaning of the requirements of any such
change so we can figure out the path of least resistance.

						- Bill