Please advance draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-05.txt

Please start the ball rolling on:

            Generic Message Exchange Authentication For SSH
               <draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-05.txt>

.. for publication as a Proposed Standard.

The document has gone through WG last call with no comments.

I've reviewed it and it appears to be in conformance with the current
ID-nits list.

While not a requirement for Proposed Standards status, I believe there
are multiple interoperable implementations deployed already.

					- Bill