Re: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-06.txt

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003 16:48:35 -0400 Bill Sommerfeld
<sommerfeld%east.sun.com@localhost> wrote:

This WG Last Call has timed out; however the extensive discussion
regarding key exchange negotiation makes it clear that the document
needs a respin to address these issues.

Yes, I think that's clear.  I have a list of outstanding issues, and will
be creating entries for them in the issue-tracking system in the next
couple of days.  I'll try to submit a new version of the document within a
couple of weeks.

-- Jeff