secsh-sftp-scp-uri draft

Hello,

Based on the emails over the past week, Joe and I (mostly Joe)  have
compiled a list of the issues and nits that need to be addressed with the
secsh-sftp-scp-uri draft so that we can redraft.

1.  Default port issue

(22) is assumed."

2.  Specifying ciphers etc as parameters

3.  More formal SCP SFTP URL definition

4.  Multiple host key algorithms and fingerprints

5.  Security considerations in trusted vs. untrusted URLS

wary of a slippery slope here.

6.  Nits

probably find others as well.  ABNF references, for a reminder to me.

If there are other issues outstanding, please let me know.

Steve