Re: gss userauth

It is desireable, I think, to avoid increasing the requirements that
gss userauth places on gssapi mechanisms.  I think having the same
requirements as key exchange is very much a good thing.

I also think that making it as much like pubkey userauth as possible
in terms of what data it signs would probably be a good thing,
although pubkey probably signs more random data fields than there is
any actual need to sign.  I think the crucial key is that the session
ID gets signed, and it is probably a good idea to include some other
random data so that session key signatures used for different purposes
sign different data.