Re: gss userauth

The basic idea is to define a new userauth method, which for the sake of this discussion we'll call "gssapi-mic" (I know Joseph Galbraith just used this name to describe something else, but I chose it first, so too

I surrender the name to you :-)

bad). The new method would consist of a single request message, containing the usual method-independent fields and a MIC resulting from gss_getmic:

 byte    SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_REQUEST
 string  user name
 string  service
 string  "gssapi-mic"
 string context-id
 string  MIC

I think this is a better proposal than mine.
I like this-- I think it maintains the backward
combatibility I need and fills the hole that
Love pointed out quite nicely.

- Joseph