Re: gss userauth

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Joel N. Weber II wrote:

> So, having actually implemented the partial userauth approach so I
> could decide how painful it was, I've concluded that I don't really
> object to it.
>
> I'm not sure exactly where that leaves us on trying to reach
> consensus.

Since I am not the chair, my judgement doesn't really count.  However, I
think it makes us pretty close.  I believe you were the only person
advocating a different approach to addressing this without breaking
backward compatibility.

Given that, I will work up some specific text describing this approach,
send it to the list, and prepare the next version of the draft for
submission over the weekend.

-- Jeff