Re: GSS-APIv2 Extension for Storing Delegated Credentials

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 08:07:03AM -0700, Nicolas Williams wrote:
> I just posted the following I-D, which I think the KRB WG and
> implementors of draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex may find interesting:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-gssapi-store-deleg-creds-00.txt
>
> "
> Abstract
>
>    This document defines a new function for the GSS-API which allows
>    applications to store delegated (and other) credentials in the
>    implicit GSS-API credential store.  This is needed for GSS-API
>    applications to use delegated credentials as they would use other
>    credentials.
> "

I'm without Internet connectivity just now, so I can't read it, but according
to the abstract it seems to address similar area as the "GSS-API Extensions"
draft by GGF (available from
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-engert-ggf-gss-extensions-00.txt).
Perhaps it would make sense to coordinate the effort with GGF?

Cheers,

--
Daniel