gsskeyex-07

I have just sent a new version of the gsskeyex draft to the secretariat for publication. This version takes into account most of the comments received during the previous last call, and also includes the user authentication changes which were discussed here in the past few weeks. Particularly, it includes gssapi-with-mic and gssapi-keyex user auth methods as described in my message of September 5.

This absolutely will not be the last version of this draft. It _still_ needs an updated security considerations section, and I'd additionally like to ask all those who commented during the previous last call period to check to be sure their issues were addressed. I'd also like folks to pay particular attention to the new user auth methods, to make sure no other problems have come up.

It is my goal to publish another verison of this document before the I-D submission cutoff for the November IETF meeting, so that last call can begin during or shortly after that meeting.

-- Jeff