Re: additional core draft nits in need of WG attention.

[wg chair hat on]

I see a kernel of consensus building for:
 - leave recommended limit at 128 bits
 - explicitly grandfather 3DES

I have not seen opposition to:
 - add AES as an alternate REQUIRED algorithm.
 - adding RFC 3526's 2048-bit group 14 as diffie-hellman-group14-sha1

Anyone who disagrees with any of the above these proposals should
speak up soon.

[now that I re-read this section of transport-17, we have an editing
glitch]:

   The "diffie-hellman-group1-sha1" method specifies Diffie-Hellman key
   exchange with SHA-1 as HASH, and Oakley group 14 [RFC3526]
   (2048-bit MODP Group).  It is included below in hexadecimal and decimal.

And it then specifies the group 1 modulus..

						- BIll