Re: additional core draft nits in need of WG attention.

On Saturday, November 15, 2003 17:55:03 +0100 Niels Möller <nisse%lysator.liu.se@localhost> wrote:

Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld%east.sun.com@localhost> writes:

the negotiated value SHOULD be the same in both directions.

I think it's a lot better to say that the lists in the KEXINIT
message, i.e. the *input* to the negotiation, SHOULD be the same for
both directions.

Actually, that was my interpretation of what was said during the working group meeting. It seems to me that requiring or recommending that the foo_client_to_server and foo_server_to_client fields of the KEXINIT message contain the same list is the only sane way to describe this requirement.