Re: SSHv2 MIB?

Hi Niels,
What would you use it for?
  The Network Management software (ex: OpenView or other enterprise network
management software) configure SSH configuration via SNMP/MIB.   I'm
surprise that there is no MIB, since most protocols have their MIBs.
  Are you part of the IETF working group?

Thanks

Tam

                    nisse@lysator.
                    liu.se (Niels        To:     tam_dao%accton.com@localhost
                    Möller)              cc:     ietf-ssh%netbsd.org@localhost
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: SSHv2 MIB?
                    nisse@lysator.
                    liu.se

                    12/09/2003
                    11:43 AM

tam_dao%accton.com@localhost writes:

>   I'm looking for the MIB(s) for Secure Shell (SSHv2).  Would you point
me
> to where I can get it.

There's no such thing, as far as I know. What would you use it for?