agent forwarding

It seems that the agent draft is gone from the IETF directories.  Is
there any extant documentation on how to do agent forwarding, or does
this mean it's now every implementation for itself and compatability
take the hindmost?  (The former, I would hope, but I've been unable to
find any such documentation anywhere....)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost