Re: (LAST CALL) Re: Implicit server authentication: Proposed clarification

Bill Sommerfeld wrote:

This is a little vague for my tastes; I'd say The key exchange method defined in this documents use explicit server authentication.

Typo - "methods...in these documents use" or "method...in this document uses".

After:
   authentication" if, in order to prove its autenticity, the server
"authenticity"
   with implicit server authentication, the client MUST wait for
   response to its service request message before sending any further
   data.
"wait for *a* response"

--
Jon Bright