Re: Certificate authentication

Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld%east.sun.com@localhost> writes:

>the position of the WG chair is that he'd very much like to find someone
>willing to write a document on the topic.  everyone who has stepped forward
>to do this hasn't delivered yet.
>
>"Please send text."

Two questions:

1. What sort of text do you need here?  Just something to define the format
   for the cert and the signature?  That should be simple enough, however...

2. Does anyone really care about this?  As my previous post indicated,
   interest in this seems pretty much nonexistant, is it worth doing a draft
   that no-one cares about?  To use the tree-in-a-forest analogy, if I send in
   a draft and no-one implements it...

Peter.