Re: Pending OpenSSH release: contains Kerberos/GSSAPI changes

Daniel,

My personal belief is that its too late in this release cycle to make this change. As the author of the GSSAPI code in OpenSSH, I completely accept your comments - we're not (currently) RFC compliant. However, I'm aware of a number of vendors who have successfully performed interop testing against the current code base. Given the extremely short timelines to release, I'd rather delay a change of this nature until we have more time to evaluate and test it.

Cheers,

Simon.