WG Session Summary: Secure Shell

As very few of the active working group participants were able to make
it to Seoul, the Secure Shell [secsh] working group did not meet at
the Seoul IETF.

We are currently waiting for a respin of seven documents (the 5 core
drafts, plus two extensions drafts) to address IESG comments; these
respins didn't happen prior to this meeting.

I noted with some interest that the Netconf working group appears to
have settled on ssh as the primary authenticated transport of device
configurations; we should work to ensure that their documents don't
get hung up behind ours.

					- Bill