New IDs

Hi Folks,

First, I'd also like to thank Darren for getting these IDs to this state.
I think that we're close to finishing them so please work with me to get
these things finalized.

The most current set of IDs (in the ID repository) are almost identical to
the prior set submitted by Darren.  In those IDs, Darren cleared up many
of the IESG comments.  When Darren turned things over to me, he gave me
copies of the previous IDs as well.  Just to make sure that we've
addressed most of the IESG comments, I've used htmlwdiff to show the
differences between older and current drafts.  For example, in the ARCH
ID, the comments were addressed between 14 and 15.  I made minor changes
to 15 and submitted it as 16.  Therefore, the changes to address the IESG
comments (made by Darren) will be shown in the differences between 14 and
16.

In each of these "diffs" documents, I've also inserted "Issues" which are
the IESG comments and what I believe to be pointers to the resolutions to
them.  For example, in ARCH, I've inserted (in blue)
  ISSUE 20: IESG - Architecture - Authors
with the specific comment from the IESG.  The markup (red strikeout, green
insertion) should show the resolution.  I would like the WG to review
these and send me notes to indicate that the "Issue" I identified have
indeed been resolved.  If one of these "Issues" has not been resolved,
I'll add it to the Issue Tracker and we'll work on it in later drafts.

The prior, current and diff documents are here:
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/

The most recently created documents are:
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-16.txt
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-assignednumbers-06.txt
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-connect-19.txt
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-transport-18.txt
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-19.txt
These are similar to what are in the ID repository with some slight
differences (date, some authorship stuff, etc.) but the content is the
same.

The prior set of documents are here.  These did not have any resolutions
to IESG comments.
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-14.txt
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-assignednumbers-04.txt
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-connect-17.txt
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-transport-16.txt
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-17.txt

The "diffs" are here:
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/architecture-14-16.html
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/assignednumbers-04-06.html
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/connect-17-19.html
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/transport-16-18.html
http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/ssh/userauth-17-19.html

Please look them over and send a note back either saying
 - Chris, "ISSUE 20: IESG - Architecture - Authors" appears to be
   resolved.
or
 - Chris, "ISSUE 19: IESG - Transport - ShouldMust" doesn't appear
   to be resolved.
If I get comments that they're resolved then they won't be entered into
the Issue Tracking system.  One note, the pages and sections referenced by
the IESG comments will be using the red (struck) page and section numbers,
not the new, green ones.

Thanks,
Chris