Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-newmodes-02.txt

> A New Internet-Draft is available [...]

> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-newmodes-02.txt

I note that (compared to newmodes-01) this contains the reverse of a
trend I noticed (and appreciated) in the other drafts I've seen
recently.  The recent drafts have gone to two spaces after an
end-of-sentence period (and, unfortunately, after abbreviations too,
but I think it's still better than the previous way; the particular
case I noticed was using the wrong abbreviation anyway).  But this
draft seems to reverse that trend:

-   provide both privacy and integrity of encapsulated data.  Researchers
+   provide both privacy and integrity of encapsulated data. Researchers

-   recommendations for the SSH Transport Protocol [SSH-TRANS].  [BKN]
+   recommendations for the SSH Transport Protocol [SSH-TRANS]. [BKN]

-   version of the SSH protocol.  Another alternative to recommendation
+   version of the SSH protocol. Another alternative to recommendation

However, it does this puzzlingly seldom; out of the entire draft, I
found only those three examples of a double end-of-sentence space being
converted to a single.  This leads me to speculate that mechanical
tools have gone awry again....

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost