Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-21.txt

Hi Folks,

I submitted the IDs again and it looks like I got things right this time.
:-)

I have the IDs, xml's, and htmlwdiffs here:
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/

The first set of htmlwdiffs are here:
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/may19/
Some of those IDs didn't get posted but the htmlwdiffs have a bunch -o-
notes included; mostly IESG suggestions for improvements.  The new set of
updates are here:
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/june02/

I'm not really bothering to keep the Assigned Numbers updated yet as the
references in that refer to sections within the other core IDs that are
changing right now.  Mostly, I've updated the references and changed some
of the language in some places to appease the IESG members.  There are
other things that need to be changed from other IESG comments but I would
appreciate comments on the changes I've made so far.

I want to thank the people who sent me emails volunteering to host these
"diff" files.  It appears that employees.org is not going away right now.
:-)  If it starts looking bad again, I'll be in touch.

Thanks,
Chris