Message Numbers and Disconnect Codes

Hi Folks,

I'm working on adding the "@"-extension rules into [NUMBERS] and have some
questions.

The "Message Numbers" section allocates the ranges of numbers to specific
payload types - e.g.,
  1 - 19 for Transport layer generic
 20 - 29 for Algorithm negotiation
etc.
It then goes on to RESERVE the values [128..191], and then allocates
[192..255] for "Local Extensions".

However, the subsequent subsection on "Disconnect Codes" just has a
sequential list of codes with no instructions for range allocation.

My questions:

- How are the Local Extension Message Numbers going to be used?
If implementor A defines 200 as SSH_MSG_just_use_xor and implementor B
defines 200 as SSH_MSG_Luke__use_the_Force, then there could be some
problems if they meet each other in the wild.  There doesn't appear to be
any way to say 200%careless.org@localhost or 200%deathstar.gov@localhost as is defined with
the non-numbered Local Extensions.

- If we resolve that one, should we declare a range of Disconnect Codes
for Local Extensions?

Is anyone using the Local Extension Message Numbers and can they state how
they are trying to avoid interoperability problems?

Thanks,
Chris