Re: Invalid channel numbers

Peter Gutmann wrote:

Is there any concept of an invalid channel number for SSH channels, akin to
the Posix convention that -1 is always an invalid file descriptor/error status
value?  It'd be useful to have a never-valid value to use akin to the way -1
is used (or at least returned) for open/creat to indicate a non-file
descriptor.

Just on the offchance that someone's already implemented with channel numbers counting down 0, -1, -2, I'd guess 0x80000000 might be a safer value to pick. I admit it's unlikely, but nonetheless...

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.