Re: Invalid channel numbers

> When you get a channel-specific request (channel open, channel
> request, etc), you're supposed to send back a succeeded or failed
> status.  How do you send back a response for the condition that you
> couldn't parse the request to the point of finding the channel number
> to use in the response?

There is no such condition, because if you can't parse the request, you
have no request to respond to, so you don't have to worry about framing
any particular kind of response to it.  You can of course send a "you
sent me something I couldn't make head nor tail of" error, but that's
very different from an error response to a channel-specific request.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost