Re: Invalid channel numbers

> Just following up on this.  I believe that no editing needs to go into any
> of the documents from this discussion.  Does anyone disagree with
> that?

So, my sense:

Clear consensus is that there is no need for any protocol changes as a
result of this discussion.

If someone wants to improve the existing text on error handling
(fitting Niels's first paragraph on error handling into the spec),
they should do so now but I don't believe it's critical.

						- Bill