Re: How to treat utf8 text with overlong utf8 sequences?

Niels Möller wrote:

I hope we don't need to clarify this explicitly in the ssh
specification, as its a general utf8 issue. However, I think we should
update our utf-8 references to refer to RFC 3629.

Mentioning this issue in the Security Considerations section would seem like a good idea, though I agree that nothing further is necessary.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.