RE: new drafts

This looks very wrong.

string = word32 len, byte[len] data

There are no word32 components in the version string. The version string is
actually not a 'string' as defined in [SSH-ARCH]. Its format doesn't fit in
with the rest of the SSH2 protocol in any way, hence the different
definition.

The below proposal is rather confusing. I think the way it was was fine.

Best regards,

denis