Connectathon...

I just wanted to give a brief plug for Connectathon:

   http://www.connectathon.org/

Several of the major SSH vendors attend this event,
and it is an excellent chance to flush out interop
bugs-- it is a chance to work directly with the
developers that are writing the bugs :-)

So I would highly recommend attending if you have the
chance.  I know that VanDyke has found it a very
productive event each of the years we've attended.

Thanks,

Joseph