Re: tcpip-forward requests and bind addresses

Hi,

Current text in [CONNECT]-23 Section 7.1:
   The 'address to bind' and 'port number to bind' specify the IP
   address and port to which the socket to be listened is bound.  The
   address should be "0.0.0.0" if connections are allowed from anywhere.
   (Note that the client can still filter connections based on
   information passed in the open request.)

I took Darren's original proposal, merged in the responses and made an
attempt at reorganizing it.

[new proposed text]
   The 'address to bind' and 'port number to bind' specify the IP address
   or domain name and port to which the socket to be listened is bound.

   The address SHOULD be "" if connections are to accepted from anywhere
   on all protocol families supported by the SSH implementation.  The
   strings "0.0.0.0" and "::" SHOULD be used to listen on all interfaces
   on only IPv4 or IPv6 respectively.

   The server SHOULD treat an 'address to bind' of "localhost" to be a
   special case meaning to listen on all supported protocol families on
   its loopback interfaces only.  Similarly, the numerically assigned
   loopback strings of "127.0.0.1" [RFC3330] or "::1" [RFC3515] SHOULD be
   used to listen on the loopback interface with only IPv4 or IPv6
   respectively.

   Note that the client can still filter connections based on information
   passed in the open request.
[/new proposed text]

Please review this.  I've changed some "should"s to "SHOULD"s (should any
of these be left as "should"s or changed to "MUST"s?) and have added the
references of RFC3330 and RFC3515 to the loopback addresses.  I'd like to
get an okee-dokee on this rsn so I can submit the IDs before the cutoff
date.

Thanks,
Chris