Re: Session channel extension to specify home directory?

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 11:13, Joseph Galbraith wrote:
> but, given the reality of restricted shells, I think the risk vs. value doesn't
> make it worth while to push forward.

ftpd has the same problem with restricted shells; the usual policy IIRC
is for ftpd to require that the user's shell be listed in /etc/shells.
(restricted shells and the like are typically not listed).

> Thanks everyone for pointing out the holes in my hare-brained scheme.

(wg chair hat off) no, this might be worth pursuing.

							- Bill